Flavors of Saint-Germain Sweet & Savory
In the romantic setting of Saint-Germain des Prés, follow your food-expert local guide, and enjoy 3 full hours of fun, tasting and surprises, in the maze of one of the oldest and most elegant areas of Paris.
Not only the 6th arrondissement is the most famous chocolatiers district in the world, but it is also a place marked by art and History, where several talented food artisans have decided to open their intimate and lovely stores.
• From the oldest Abbey of Paris to the biggest church of the capital, you’ll enjoy the unique beauty and flavors of Saint-Germain des Prés
• You’ll have 8 to 10 stops, both sweet and savory
• Small groups tours ensure you the best experience you can get!
• Chocolate, pastries, cheese, cured meats and wine on the menu…
• During the tour, you will have the opportunity to meet some of the most passionate and gifted food artisans of the capital.