Afternoon tea bus tour in London
Experience a unique take on afternoon tea! Drive through the streets of Central London taking in the city’s best sights, while indulging in afternoon tea on a double-decker bus!
• Nibble on classic afternoon tea snacks like scones, finger sandwiches, cakes, tarts, and more!
• Tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are included
• Your London bus driver will take you to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St. James’s Park, Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street, and more. The sightseeing tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes (depending on traffic)
• Communal bus tour and afternoon tea for 2 to 8 people
• You'll be driven around the city in a vintage, double-decker bus!
Freshly Prepared Savouries
• Finger sandwiches
• Coronation Chicken Burger
• Smoked salmon pretzel
• Stilton and leek muffin
Homemade Cakes & Tarts
• Choux pastry
• Hazelnut whip ganache on sable breton
• Coconut tart