SOUTH CRETE TOUR up to 4 to 15 customers
Tour at traditional village St. Barbara, Gortis, Festos, Agia Triada and Matala
Tour at traditional village St. Barbara, Gortis, Festos, Agia Triada and Matala.
• TRADITIONAL VILLAGE ST. BARBARA (is a town and seat of the homonymous municipality and the municipal community unity municipality Gortis) –
• GORTIS (is an archeological site, the church of St Titus, the Odeon and the famous Plane Tree)
• FESTOS (is first referenced by Homer as "well populated", and the Homeric epics indicate its participation in the Trojan war)
• AGIA TRIADA (is the archaeological site of an ancient Minoan settlement)
• MATALA ( was the port of Phaistos during the Minoan period. In the year 220 BC)