Warsaw Outskirts Private Tour with social-distance bus
Our Warsaw Outskirts Sightseeing Private Tour is a very special and comfortable trip. During it, you can visit the most beautiful peripheries with a professional live guide in an air-conditioned bus. The tour is half seating in a bus and half walking.
We are glad to pick our guests up and drop them off from/to hotel/apartment/hostel/B&B or another place located in the centre of Warsaw.
Our special, social distance bus adapted to the Anti-Covid-19 sanitary regulations.
1.Maximum 7 people in the bus.
The bus is the size of a coach that can accommodate 20 people.
2. Distance between armchairs is 1,5m
3. 1 person = 1 armchair, big legroom, high roof of the bus - there is no need to bend down and thus get closer to other people
4. Wide, electric entrance door separate for passengers, driver and the guide
5. The bus is regularly disinfected
6. Masks are obligatory for all passengers.
7. Unlimited soft drinks during the tour.
8. First line airport pass