French pastries and market tasting tour around Eiffel Tower for private groups
Sample Parisian pastries and produce and explore an organic farmer's market at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Chat with the producers and learn about the history of Parisian gastronomy.
• Taste a selection of different French pastries, cheeses, a charcuterie (cold cut) board, and a few surprises
• A glass of wine is included
• The tour starts in Trocadero: you'll visit a famous boulangerie and the organic, open-air President Wilson market on foot, while passing by famous museums like the Guimet Museum
• Make sure to bring a water bottle, and hat/sunglasses or umbrella depending on the weather. Fun fact: the host used to be a comedian!
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
Local host Patricia is born and raised in Paris. She is a food and history lover, a fan of cheese, buttery meals, sugary treats and chocolate! Patricia loves discovering the history of a country, a city, an area, and of the people.