MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour
A EXPERIENCE HOSTED BY A TRUE RESIDENT OF MONTMARTRE !!!
We'll walk and explore beautiful places, some secret gardens and hidden streets. We'll discover lovely cafés, shops, art galleries. Our tour includes charming sites that have forged the international renown of Montmartre:
- Moulin Rouge Cabaret and the Red light district
- Ateliers and homes of great artists: Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir, Toulouse-Lautrec
- Movie spots from 'Amélie', among others films
- Square des Abbesses and the romantic 'I love you' wall
- The last windmills and beautiful vineyards
- We'll find out one of the oldest Parisian church, a former abbey
- We'll finish discovering the Artists Square (Place du Tertre) and the beautiful Basilica of the Sacred Heart: where we'll get fabulous views of the Parisian rooftops.
Keep in mind that halfway through our tour we'll take a break and taste nice French cheeses and cold meats with a glass of wine or other soft drink (included in the Experience).