CSTRents - Firenze Segway PT Authorized Tour
• 3-hour Segway tour lead by an expert local guide
• See top Florence attractions including: San Lorenzo and then to St. John’s Baptistery. The Strozzi palace that, together with the Medici-Riccardi. We reach via de’ Tornabuoni. In piazza della Signoria we can admire palazzo Vecchio’s façade in the background and the inner court of the Galleria degli Uffizi. We follow towards Santa Croce, and then, backwards, our course pursues the mirage of Florence’s landmark: the famous dome by Filippo Brunelleschi, who managed to discover designing and building techniques of absolute originality for Renaissance. We got to the Cathedral, better known by art’s connoisseurs, as Santa Maria del Fiore, with the Giotto’s bell tower; and we finally are back to the Baptistery.
• Hear tales of colorful history from a knowledgeable guide
• Enjoy a Segway sightseeing tour that’s suitable for all fitness levels
• Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience