Israel Trip to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada, Nazareth, Golan Heights - 8 days
Our Highlights of Israel tour is a journey for all faiths, opening a window to the country’s history - past and present, as well as its people and diverse cultures. With a professional guide, explore the iconic sites of Jerusalem’s Old City, Nazareth and Bethlehem; ride the cable car to the fortress of Masada and float at the lowest place on earth – the Dead Sea. In the north of the country, visit the serene Galilee and the Golan Heights. Other key sites visited on the tour include Haifa, Caesarea, the crusader fortress of Acre, Tel Aviv and the ancient port of Jaffa.
• 7-night biblical and historical Israel tour
• Explore Bethlehem, Nazareth, the Golan Heights and the miracle sites of the Sea of Galilee
• Stay three nights in Jerusalem, two in Tel Aviv and two at a Galilee kibbutz hotel
• Visit Haifa, UNESCO-listed Acre and ancient Caesara
• Entrance fees to places of interest while touring.