Self-guided Discovery Walk in Amsterdam East: Multicultural Secrets
What’s to the East from Amsterdam’s city centre? On this interactive walk you’ll get closer to the multicultural wonders of the area and discover new magical places. Follow playful riddles related to the locations you’re in and explore a quiet lush Ooserpark, one windmill’s surprising new purpose, the smallest museum in the world, best döner kebab in the city, and our favourite cafes. Yes - there’s so much to enjoy and learn about here! Local creator and travel enthusiast, Kristiaan, made sure your experience is truly memorable.
During this experience you will:
- Explore Amsterdam during this interactive and fun discovery walk
- Keep a comfortable distance from other people throughout the experience
- Learn about the history and local stories of Amsterdam East
- Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the route
- Discover hidden local spots
This discovery walk is fun for friends, couples, families with kids, locals, visitors, and team building.