Amsterdam Canal Cruise from Rijksmuseum
Get a comprehensive overview of Amsterdam's top sights on this 75 minutes canal cruise from a very Central spot in the heart of Amsterdam opposite the famous Rijksmuseum.
Canal cruises are the ultimate way of getting to know the city. This Amsterdam Canal cruise passes many of Amsterdam's famous attractions. Such as canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, the Anne Frank House, house boats, the Jordaan, Paradiso, Leidse Square. Sightseeing in Amsterdam couldn't be a more relaxing experience.
• Stay at home if you feeling unwell
• All Boats, including audio, are cleaned after every cruise
• Arrive at the mooring at the indicated time, avoid queues
• Separate pick-up and drop- off locations and marked walking routes
• Disinfection column available at entrance location
• Maintain a 1.5 m distance from our staff and others
• Use your own earphones, if possible
• Stay together as a couple/ family
• Divider panels in the shops
• All toilets are out of use